Thursday, July 9, 2009

What have you been up to?


Working on my baby photography with the new babe in the family.


Took a guitar apart in order to make it into an art piece, it stopped there though.


Made some AmAzInG chili, turkey that is.


Made this and I was told it was lame. It has coins from everywhere I have traveled.


And this is my favorite. I finally framed my Love Spoon from Wales and have some Danishness behind it. So I have been up to a whole of distracting art stuff if you can tell. The summer has been really good, the weather has been amazingly mild. The fundraising is going, of course not the way I want it to but God is teaching me and sanctifying me and showing me all my flaws and all His Greatness. I am moving in exactly two weeks from today and it is the most mixed emotions I have ever had. Although I am not moving to North Carolina but back to my parents, hopefully only for a short period of time, I am excited for a change of scenery and sad to leave Richmond. I LOVE RICHMOND! And a tear will be shed on Thursday July 23rd.

No comments: